Zone 2 Regions
Zone 2 is made up of 10 Porsche Club of America Regions covering the Mid-Atlantic Area including: Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia, and West Virginia. Region websites have become the “go-to” sources for information about Region events, archives of Region history, various manuals and guidelines for Region events, and as portals for social interaction. See links below for connecting with all Zone 2 Region websites.
Blue Ridge Region
• The Blue Ridge Region’s geographical center is around Roanoke, but the area extends south to the North Carolina line, into West Virginia, east to the city of Lynchburg, and north to the Shenandoah Region of PCA around Staunton and Waynesboro.
• Approximately 160 members
• Website: brr-pca.org
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/BlueRidgePCA
Central Pennsylvania Region
• The Central Pennsylvania Region includes the counties of Adams, Bedford, Blair, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Mifflin, Montour, Northumberland, Perry, Snyder, Union and York.
• Approximately 440 members
• Website: www.cpa-pca.org
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/Central.PA.PCA
• The Chesapeake Region covers Baltimore, Annapolis and surrounding geographic area, including Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
• Approximately 775 members
• Website: www.pcachs.org
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/ChesapeakeRegPCA
• The Delaware Region is comprised of three counties, including: New Castle, Kent, and Sussex. Some Delaware Region members live in Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
• Approximately 300 members
• Website: www.delawarepca.net
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/DelawarePCA
First Settlers Region
• The following Virginia localities constitute the First Settlers region: Accomack, ,Amelia, Brunswick, Caroline, Charles City, Chesapeake, Chesterfield, Cumberland, Dinwiddie, Essex, Gloucester, Goochland, Greensville, Hampton, Hanover, Henrico, Isle of Wight, James City, King & Queen, King George, King William, Lancaster, Lunenberg, Mathews, Mecklenburg, Middlesex, New Kent, Newport News, Northampton, Northumberland, Nottoway, Powhatan, Prince Edward, Prince George, Richmond, Southampton, Spotsylvania, Suffolk, Surry, Sussex, Virginia Beach, Westmoreland and York.
• Approximately 600 members
• Website: www.fsrpca.org
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/FirstSettlers
• The Pocono region includes the Pennsylvania counties of Bradford, Columbia, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Lycoming, Monroe, Pike, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Wayne and Wyoming.
• Approximately 140 members
• Website: poc.pca.org
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/PoconoPCA
• The Potomac Region includes parts of Northern Virginia and Southern Maryland, and all of Washington, D.C.
• Approximately 2,360 members
• Website: www.pcapotomac.org
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/PCAPotomac
• The Riesentöter Region is comprised of 10 counties of southeastern Pennsylvania, specifically: Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Lehigh, Northampton, Philadelphia, and Schuylkill.
• Approximately 1,400 members
• Website: www.rtr-pca.org
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/RiesentoterRegion
• The Shenandoah Region spans the following counties in central Virginia: Albermarle, Amherst, Augusta, Bath, Buckingham, Culpepper, Fluvanna, Greene, Highland, Louisa, Madison, Nelson, Orange, Page, Rockbridge, Rockingham, and Shenandoah.
• Approximately 260 members
• Website: shn.pca.org
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShenandoahPCA